2018 Accounts and Trustees Report
Posted: 21 February 2019 7:59 am
The 2018 accounts and trustees report have now been finalised and are available to download here.
The accounts show another sucessful year for Stepping Stone Projects, some of the highlights of the year are as follows:
- Worked with 883 clients who were either homeless or in unsuitable / insecure housing.
- Supported 96% of clients to either establish or maintain independent living - this is our best ever performance!
- Exceeded our targets for utilisation and throughput in our services thereby maximising the number of clients that were helped.
- Partnered with Centrepoint to deliver training and personal development opportunities for young people.
- We set up a new service to provide a trainer flat and Cenrepoint's Lifewise course to young people considering leaving the family home.
- Turnover increased by 12.4% to £3.5 million.
- Delivered a surplus of £119k.
The accounts and trustees report demonstrate the charity's continuing growth and sucess in helping vulnerable clients to achieve independent living in appropriate housing despite the constraints imposed by continuing austerity measures and cuts to local authority funding.